We're giving thanks to some great organizations before the Thanksgiving break!
The leaves are falling from the trees, the fall season is winding into the holidays, and at Evans Communications, we're feeling pretty thankful.
It's been a great past few months as our firm has continued to grow. Some of the new clients and projects we're privileged to work on include:
• We recently had the opportunity to help Educare Arizona thank one of its biggest supporters, Steve Nash, at an event on the same day as Steve's induction into the Suns Ring of Honor.
That's us with Steve and his son Matteo above. We're pleased to be moving forward with Educare Arizona and providing them with marketing, public relations, fundraising and development support.
• Southwest Human Development is Arizona's largest non-profit dedicated to early childhood development, serving more than 135,000 families each year. We're proud to be able to help them mark their 35th Anniversary with some exciting new outreach efforts in 2016.
• Look for more information from us on a fun upcoming event, the Crafty Bastards Brew Fest coming up in February!
• We helped Scottsdale Training and Rehabilitation Services (STARS) launch a new event called "SuperSTARS" to help them expand their presence in the community.
• We enjoyed helping the Association for Corporate Growth-Arizona Chapter mark its 10th Anniversary with "A Celebration of Leadership," a signature dinner event featuring keynote speaker Admiral Eric T. Olson (RET).
And much, much more. You get the idea. We've been pretty busy, but in a great way. But not too busy to take a moment and wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the holiday, and we'll see you soon as we finish off a great 2015!